This place is best for those who wanted to relax and unwind to spend holidays with families and friends or even with co-workers.
Because my sister was on vacation and wanted to travel best destinations in Negros Occidental in budget, I enlisted Jomax Peak in our Itinerary.
As I mentioned we were on a budget so we brought with us pack lunches during the trip. We are from Iloilo City so in summing up all in all, transportation and entrance fee only cost us 710 php.
Breakdown of expenses:
Let me share with you some facts.
- Jomax Peak is a solely picnic and camping grounds, they don’t have rooms for rent.
*photo from Jomax Peak Facebook page*
- Bring your own food, they also have grilling and washing areas you can cook your own food without charge, very convenient.
- We were just walk in guest that day luckily they accommodated us. The staff highly recommends early reservations, so that you would be informed if the place is open or close.
- They have different rates, so better check their page from time to time.
- Operating hours is from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm for day tour guest.
- If you and your friends decide to stay overnight you can bring you camping gears or you can rent tents and mats but they should be informed ahead of time.
- Entrance fee is accompanied by unlimited coffee! yay!
As we entered the place, some of the staff ask us if we wanted also to visit the famous pine trees of Don Salvador and because we were already at the area we decided to go there too. From Jomax Peak to Pine trees it was almost a 15mins motorcycle ride going there @ 50php each. much to my surprise, it really was a beauty!
It was a wide area of Pine Tress, that definitely looks like a Korea Vibe in pictures, and the cool air ambiance from the tall trees.